Tax-deductible contributions can be made to support the Center for Louisiana Studies' ongoing publication, research, conservation, and programming endeavors--or its work to renovate the J. Arthur Roy House. The Center has multiple accounts within the University of Louisiana at Lafayette Foundation, so you may direct your donation to the area of our work that you find most rewarding. Those accounts are:
- The Roy House Fund (#18690)
- The Archive of Cajun and Creole Folklore Fund (acct. #01857)
- The Center for Louisiana Studies Endowed Fund (acct. #03095)
- The Center for Louisiana Studies Publication Fund (acct. #03099)
- The Breaux Family “Acadian Families Fund” (acct. #02640)
Please direct donations to:
Checks should be made payable to the UL Lafayette Foundation with an indication of the proper account number listed above in the memo line.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 337.482.6027 or email@example.com if you would like more information.